>> Download: DPFEM Organisation Structure chart
- The Department of Police, Fire and Emergency Management (DPFEM) is an Agency comprised of the four Services:
- Tasmania Police
- Tasmania Fire Service (TFS)
- State Emergency Service (SES)
- Forensic Science Service Tasmania (FSST).
- The Secretary is responsible for managing the Agency, and also holds the positions:
- Commissioner of Police
- State Emergency Management Controller.
- The Agency Management Group (AMG) addresses issues of strategic importance to the Department and provides advice to the Minister for Police, Fire and Emergency Management. The AMG comprises:
- DPFEM Secretary / Commissioner of Police
- DPFEM Deputy Secretary, Business and Executive Services
- Deputy Commissioner of Police
- Chief Officer, TFS.
- The Police Corporate Management Group (CMG) is a strategic leadership group in relation to Tasmania Police matters, which provides advice and elevates issues of a whole-of-agency nature to the AMG. The CMG comprises:
- Deputy Commissioner
- Assistant Commissioner, Operations
- Assistant Commissioner, Specialist Support.