Emergency Services Road Safety Videos
Tasmania’s emergency services have banded together as part of a new campaign calling on Tasmanians to take responsibility for keeping themselves and others safe on our roads.
The social media campaign includes five short videos featuring first responders from Tasmania Police, Tasmania Fire Service, State Emergency Service and Ambulance Tasmania; reminding motorists:
- One moment of distraction is all it takes to cause a crash. Pay attention and leave your phone alone.
- Speed limits exist for a reason. Obey the limit and help us keep everyone safe on our roads.
- Seatbelts save lives. Buckle up every time you get behind the wheel and make sure children are wearing the right restraints.
- Never drive after drinking or taking drugs. You’ll be putting more than just your life on the line.
- Driving tired is dangerous. Pull over and have a break. Arriving late is better than not arriving at all.
For further details read the launch media release at – https://www.police.tas.gov.au/news-events/media-releases/new-social-media-campaign-calling-on-tasmanians-to-take-responsibility-on-our-roads/