Tasmania Police is committed to ensuring it delivers services which are accessible, equitable and culturally sensitive to all persons from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
Tasmania Police recognise that ‘partnership policing’ can be a challenge to those migrants whose background may include deep psychological and often physical scars received at the hands of some overseas police services.
To ensure that this goal is achieved Tasmania Police have appointed a number of Multicultural Liaison Officers throughout Tasmania.
For further information, please contact:
- Senior Sergeant Tony Grincais or Constable Marita Osborn, State Community Policing Services.
- Street Address: Level 5, City Police Station, 37-43 Liverpool Street, Hobart
- Postal Address: GPO Box 308, Hobart, Tas. 7001
- Phone: (03) 6173 2379 or (03) 6173 2767
- Email: State.Community.Policing.Services@police.tas.gov.au
|If you need an interpreter:
13 14 50